Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
My screen name is a custom ordered 13 street Bob with the 103cid i had ordered for my first Harley. Ever since then I've been finding myself wanting a VRSCDX night Rod but still haven't managed to get one of those yet.
I
I traded an old truck for my 2004 vrod and am totally lost but it rides great and handles amazingly. Can't wait to get more seat time! Thanks in advance for the help!!

· Registered
881 Posts
but only could find a 5 spoke rear
Ask around on here........... someone might have what you are looking for .......... Vrod owners are hoarders (at least I am, have a complete spare engine) .............. checkout Ronnies for parts that you will need to stock up on

There was a place that would cut those solids, not sure if they still do .......... someone on here will know ......

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ask around on here........... someone might have what you are looking for .......... Vrod owners are hoarders (at least I am, have a complete spare engine) .............. checkout Ronnies for parts that you will need to stock up on

There was a place that would cut those solids, not sure if they still do .......... someone on here will know ......
Gorbys machine in SC is now out of business. can't get the factory ones cut unless you know someone lol

What is 'Ronnies'?? Are there any places specifically i can look for parts? i've been on J*P cycles the most lately, but i can't seem to find anything Vrod specific for aftermarket sellers. Being a Mustang guy, this seems odd to me lol

Thanks again!

· "Vrod King"
959 Posts

I'm a collector, not a "hoarder"

Welcome and you get the same rules as others.

1. RESPECT the speed
2. Don't ride lolo (crazy)
3. Don't ride with lolos (crazies)
4. Raining? Wait a few minutes. It gonna stop.

Enjoy your stay(y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts