Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Harley-Davidson VRSCR Street Rod
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopping by to say hey. I spend way too much time finding, fixing, riding, then passing along when I get bored with a bike. Finally found a yellow VRSCR as my next project. Loved 'em when they came out, couldn't justify the H-D prices when there were so many cool neglected bikes out there- but the Street Rod has always done a slow burn in the back of my brain till i had to find one!

I've had the bike home for a day, already spent as much time searching for tips here as I have riding and wrenching on it. Lots of good info to be found here!

I'm sure I'll be back around looking for answers, or just to hear what others are up to with their V-rods

-mike

·
Premium Member
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the home of the R Model, the Red Haired Stepchild of the V Rod family, which is the kicked out of the house ( i.e. out of production ) Red Haired Stepchild of the Harley-Davidson family ! Quite a special designation, which we carry with great pride ! One of the best M/C's ever created by H-D whether they admit it or not. A great blank canvas you got there Rarebird13 on which to improve and make it your personalized ride - you'll love it !! (y):cool:

·
Horsepower Whisperer
729 Posts
The only model HD I ever considered buying. Had fun with mine. Even took it to the track.

Reactions: Bikerboy
1 - 5 of 5 Posts