Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have loved rods since the anniversary edition. I have been riding for about 15 years the initial 5 years were done in Pakistan on a 70cc :)
Ever since i came to states in 2000 i wanted a bike so in 2003 i got a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R. 2009 i got a 2009 Ninja ZX-6R and yesterday i bought a 2008 VROD Night Rod Special. It is completely stock and has 6000 miles to the dot. Excellent condition. ABS and Lowjack installed. I think i got a pretty good deal for 9k. I have been riding every issue i encounter you guys have a solution for on this forum.

So far you guys have saved me a bunch of money and pain as i am doing the following mods

I am 5'7" so have some reach issues so i was thinking about getting the reach kit but than i did a search and found that .50" is what i get for extra couple of hundred bux so just the paddles is what i will be getting. Thanks

I was also going to order the reach seat but after reading about the sundowners comfort and the ability to fix my my Tail bone pain i am gonna get the sundowner. Thanks again guys

Over just wanted to let you guys know how awesome you are and get used to me as i will be here a lot :)

·
The Crusades
772 Posts
Good for you - sounds like you got a great deal.

Something that helped me with lower back pain was I now try to ride more "straight up"
i.e. with my back straight so that I'm not hunching/slumped over - Try it - it may help

Ride safe

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome! The Sundowner will push you forward a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts