Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Picked up 2016 Night Rod with V&H slip ons. Most communication I have read recommends tuner. 2 questions please re Power Vision
1 is there anything else required besides the basic kit. Some websites show an auto tune kit for addition monies
2 where can I purchase in Canada. Dyno does ship internationally

sorry if questions are off. First Harley and first tuner…hopefully

take care

·
Registered
665 Posts
Contact Fuel Moto for purchasing PV. Look into Target Tune with power vision. Do a search on here and should be some good info.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Great guys to work with

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all. Picked up 2016 Night Rod with V&H slip ons. Most communication I have read recommends tuner. 2 questions please re Power Vision
1 is there anything else required besides the basic kit. Some websites show an auto tune kit for addition monies
2 where can I purchase in Canada. Dyno does ship internationally

sorry if questions are off. First Harley and first tuner…hopefully

take care
Power vision will work with factory narrow band sensors but to get an accurate auto tune, wide bands are recommended that’s an additional $500- $600 investment. Love my power vision though has so many functions, compared to others and is stand alone, a.k.a no computer or smartphone needed.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've got a 2012 with the V&H widow slip ons... honestly the bike runs great with the OEM air filter. Just depends if ya wanna spend the cash imo

·
Hillbilly on a Bike
20 Posts
I've got a 2012 with the V&H widow slip ons... honestly the bike runs great with the OEM air filter. Just depends if ya wanna spend the cash imo
Agreed. Now that I and Dyno Jet got their box working right I love mine and am thinking of going to the Target Tune. Fuel Moto is the best on prices and support.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts