Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fellow vrodders!! i am a new vrod owner and find this website to be an excellent source of information on these powerful machines. this is my third harley.used to own a hugger883 and presently own a 2001 sportster 1200 custom as well. the vrod (2003 anniv bike) is by far the best ride of the bunch,so good in fact that i just put my sportster up for sale!!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:vrodforu: :thumb: :kaz:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the best group on the net. What color is your bike? I live in NJ (Monmouth County) and have a 2003 anniv, anodized.

Jimmy

·
Live Free or Die
938 Posts
Welcome to the V-Rod family, and dump the Sportster. Getting rid of mine was the best thing I ever did. It was cumbersome to lean and turn -- exactly the opposite of how well the V-Rod handles.

Are you going to come up to Laconia Bike week and meet up with our small contingent of east coasters?

·
Oh,and...world peace
304 Posts
Welcome!!

I hope you like beer or you're not going to like Wednesdays :cheers:

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Welcome to the forum firstborn :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vrodjim said:
Welcome to the best group on the net. What color is your bike? I live in NJ (Monmouth County) and have a 2003 anniv, anodized.

Jimmy
whats up vrodjim. i have an 03 anniv anod alum .i live in bergen county. starting to see alot of vrods around lately. finally starting to catch on i guess!!

·
Todd
482 Posts
:vrodforu: and get as much from these guys as you can. They just make these bikes better.

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
:vrodforu:

I`m in rockland county over the border from you.

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
:vrodforu: :biker:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Welcome to the best source of V-Rod info you will ever find.
These people are the best. :plause:
I found the site by accident and it turned out to help me with the first glitches I had with my new bike.

I am in Union County (not far at all)

Stay Cool!!! :thumb:

·
Chief
1,272 Posts

·
I love my V!!!
311 Posts

My office is in Saddle Brook. Your bike wasn't the '03 that was being delivered in HD Rocheiie Park the other day? If it was, nice bike.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
drew

whats up bro,bought my bike from private seller/collector in april 04 brand new and have been customizing it ever since. its my third harley and this one is by far the best!! bike night every wed night at rutts hut in clifton or hooters wayne tues night!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts