Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all and thanks to all who make this a most excellent forum to be a part of. It took me awhile--but I finally got my first Harley Davidson last August. Up until now I have alway rode my old 1972 Honda 750 and 1987 Honda VF750 SuperMagnum. (kind of looks like a V-Rod somewhat) Anyway I sure love this new 2003 Black and Silver Anniversary V-Rod. It only had 900 miles on it when I found it. :D I see all kinds of goodies posted in the classified section that I will add to my Christmas list (swingarm caps by PONDO--those are GREAT!) Well Hello again and hope to post more in the future.

ps...what does "PM sent mean"?

Thanks

Bill:ride:

·
1130cc.com PITFA
2,883 Posts
Welcome!!!

"PM sent means"?
one member has sent a personal/private message to another member

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Welcome to the best place on the web!
Lots of great people and more truly knowledgable and helpful folks than anywhere else.
:welcome: :vrodforu: :welcome:

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
welcome..... lovin the new bike, eh? sounds about right!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Definately Lovin the new Ride. It has way more power that the old bikes I'm used to. Thanks again for all the great greetings! By the way--Is it common for all the young guys on the rocket bikes to try and get you to race them? I'm a bit old for that kind of action--but it sure is tempting. :ride:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Welcome to the group and Congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome Friend

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome, mrvrod123! Hope you enjoy this forum as much as the rest of us... and you'll find more than rice rockets trying to catch up to you...!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts