Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased 2008 Blue Vrscd W/3000 plus miles. I have added TAB Slash cut slip ons, windshield, AMSOIL synthetic with phram filter, and just purchased Feul Management and air filter from tab. Looking for bags and sissy bar. Any suggestions on what else I should consider doing with this awesome bike?

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome!
Your wallet is the limit on what you can do.

·
TURBONATOR
1,366 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I see that you are close to the Quad Cities.
The search function works pretty well for most part but if you like to modify you better hold on cause your in for ride if you havent looked at alot of the mods that have been done over the last few years.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lane, Do you Drag race often in the QC area? My brother is a big racer in the area on self-built Kaws.

·
Justpassinthru
8,976 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the Mods, and custom your bike to fit you, and Smile all the way Cruising down the Road !

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Welcome. For sure a Sundowner Seat. I also have Tab exhaust and ran Tab's fuel manager for a while. I switched to a Power Commander PC-V and had it dyno tuned (not by a Harley Davidson Dealer!) and what a difference!

Enjoy the bike!

·
TURBONATOR
1,366 Posts
Lane, Do you Drag race often in the QC area? My brother is a big racer in the area on self-built Kaws.
I have only been at conesville bike rally and eddyville 1/8 mi. tracks.

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Rod... Lose the Fram oil filter and get a AMSOIL filter or look into one of the reusable filters... As for other mods to your bike, I'm sure you'll change things as you go to make the bike "your" bike... Lots of good folks on this site and some very good builders... Keep those knees in the breeze and the rubber side down and enjoy those miles of smiles your going to have oh, and get ready to beat off all the young ladies wanting a ride :)... It just comes with the territory :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. Yeah, I think I jumped the gun in buying the phram, but im sure it will do for now. Do want the sundowner seat and sissy bar for the wife. Not sure that the wife will like all the girls wanting a ride, but she understands that because women just "dig" me.

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Thanks guys. Yeah, I think I jumped the gun in buying the phram, but im sure it will do for now. Do want the sundowner seat and sissy bar for the wife. Not sure that the wife will like all the girls wanting a ride, but she understands that because women just "dig" me.
ROFLMAO don't care what anybody says, that's funny right there... You'll fit in nicely round here :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts