Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call this evening and had a real nice chat with Robert Steffano who's recently taken over at Kosman Specialties.

It seems that Sandy Kosman has retired and Robert is excited / enthusiastic about the future of the company.

He wanted me to pass on that they already have a V-Rod on the lift and plan on doing more projects with the V-Rod in the future.

I mentioned the Forum to Robert and he'll be checking in, joining and plans on becoming a Vendor here in the future.

Thanks, Pat.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
The services and products they offer are top notch.
Turn around time is slow,very slow and discouraging.
Hopefully what I wrote here will be taken w a grain of salt and used toward future improvement.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had 3 V-Rod wheels widened by them and the quality of their workmanship is beyond compare.

·
day dreaming...
1,795 Posts
I went to Kosman facilities last weekend. GF had company parties at Sonoma so I figured I flew from LAX Thursday night and drove to Windsor on Friday. I took my D rear wheel to get widen 8.5", wrapped it up nicely and check it in my flight. Robert is a motorcycle enthusiast and really nice guy, he is the one holding my wheel. If you call them most likely Kami (girl in the pic) will pick up. I forgot the other guys name but i think he is one of the welder. they have nice motorcycle collection there!

BTW Pat, he mentioned about your call :) I asked him to visit this forum and get to know us.

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Cool beans!

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I received a note this morning from Robert, the new owner of Kosman Specialties, wondering why he can't get a response to his request to become a sponsor here and obtain a banner.

Perhaps someone from ownership could look after this. Kosman is seriously interested in being a part of 1130cc.com.

I know for a fact they have a new supply of mid controls for various V-Rod applications, ready to go.

Would somebody please contact him at:

[email protected]

Thanks, Pat.

·
Autobanmod
9,896 Posts
I received a note this morning from Robert, the new owner of Kosman Specialties, wondering why he can't get a response to his request to become a sponsor here and obtain a banner.

Perhaps someone from ownership could look after this. Kosman is seriously interested in being a part of 1130cc.com.

I know for a fact they have a new supply of mid controls for various V-Rod applications, ready to go.

Would somebody please contact him at:

[email protected]

Thanks, Pat.
I will contact the PIC of the site owners, already told them I'm coming over and burn their houses down if they don't improve their reaction time...

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
Great news Pat. I also had a wheel widened by them and their welding is like art. Turn around was a little slow but the results were well worth the wait. Looking forward to seeing some new products for the vrod from them!!

·
Ron Cooper
1,809 Posts
Yea...if I could get them to widen tires too I;d get my wheel done. :) No-one makes a 240/17
my marchesini rear is a 8.5-18 and they make plenty 240/250-18's brother.

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
theres a post missing, its the reply jan-dirk got from a forum admin, where did that go?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts