Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my 2002 V-Rod two weeks ago with 1395 miles on the speedo. I have not ridden a bike for about 30 years but this bike felt just right for a new street rider like myself. I have been checking out this great site for two weeks now and have learned a hell of a lot about the V-Rods in that short of a period.

I can't wait to get on the bike. The weather has been lousy but it's supposed to warm up over the weekend. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Keep up the good work and I'll be visiting this great site several times a week until the weather breaks and then between lawn care, home improvements and riding, there will be no time left for sitting in front of the PC.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome mustanggt, congrats on the new toy and welcome to the forum.

Max

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
:welcome: :kaz:

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Welcome mustanggt. glad you joined us.

·
Registered
257 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Manhorse said:
:welcome: Nice name mustanggt. I think everyone here know that Fords rule over Chevy's.
NOT EVERYONE! But you are welcome none the less! The V-Rod let you in the door! :D
Mike

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
V-Man said:
Hey mustanggt, where in Jersey are you?
i'm in the Vineland area.....

·
Registered
715 Posts
Cool
I know where your at I lived in Carmel NJ. before I went into the military still have family there in Bridgeton Milville PM me sometimes did you go to vineland HS?? Welcome you have found the right site I know your the toast of the town there on your V-rod. :kaz:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts