Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to tell everyone that the weather here is excellent. Riding without jackets is great. Anyway, I have an 03 with a House of Kolor custom paint job Kameleon blue to red, pretty sick. Always looking to help out those with questions about there V-rods, I've done it all. Dynoed 107.9 with Rinehart pipes, SE fillter, topless, 28t pulley, etc... also have a black paint set off an 04 for sale $1000 plus take offs. :cheers:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome to the Best V-Rod site on the net!

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Rick,
First off, welcome! Glad you are here to add to the wealth of knowledge these Forums posses! Additionally, you should list you skins in our classified section so that the most people can see what you are selling. Have any pics of your ride or the skins? We would love to see them!
Mike

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Glad to be here. I did post the skins on the classified section as well. Anyone that is in the LA area and wants to see the ride, I'll be at The Rock Store Sunday for breakfast. :ride:

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
hey vrodrick74 -- just what we need - ANOTHER S. CA weather smart-a$$!! FYI, that's SNOW in the background of my avatar pic from today's ride...

seriously, tho - great that you found us and a big welcome! You LA-area guys need to get together for a ride soon here and post the pics so the rest of us can die of envy some more...

Val

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Welcome Rick. Enjoy your sunny weather :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome Rick!

Sunny and 65 here in southern NC! I like wear leather when I ride so give me 55 to 75! Welcome and enjoy, fredfryguy :vrodforu: :biker: :laugh:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome: Thats a Small world about you and Troy,Mustangs,and V-rods! :broke: Next time you come down let me know.I'm also looking for some Heads Up Street Bike ShootOut stuff in the next couple months.If you hear of any Races up Your way let me know! :kaz:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts