Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this looks like a wonderful place to learn and share information about the VRod. I'm very pleased to have found it.

Bill

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome... I'm a new guy myself, this place is great to learn everything VROD... :vrodforu:

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
DVrod said:
Welcome... I'm a new guy myself, this place is great to learn everything VROD...

Yep, same here. Just picked mine up on Friday night.....

HoldHard

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:vrodforu: all you newcomers and remember to respect your elders! ;)

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm a newby too.. Been trolling the forums for a quite while now and soaking up all the the excellent information. This forum has been instumental in my choice in the V-Rod. I'm pretty sure I would have gotten one anyway but I wouldn't have the wealth of knowledge or confidence in my choice I now have. Thanks for that.

I haven't ridden in almost 10years and I didn't ride much even then. Had a ninja that my bro laid down so many times I don't even care to spend the money to fix it. I'll post a picture of it sometime. I'ts quite sad.
Anyway, hopeing to pickup my bike this week. I was going to order one but the dealer has a couple coming in that should suit me fine.

·
Do It Movin...
1,180 Posts
Spunky Monkey... Yeah!!

Welcome, and don't hold back!!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Cali-V said:
Spunky Monkey... Yeah!!

Welcome, and don't hold back!!
Ya But he's messin with the Wrong Dog! :twisted: I think John is Older Then Me!I was referring to Elders as in Old Time Forum Members.Thats was my Idea Ya Little Spunky Monkey! :cheers: You have Not been around Long enough to know half of the Stuff that has gone on but thats Ok .You Love Your New V-rod and Thats All that Matter :vrodforu: My Friend! ;) :kaz:

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
AZ_Ren said:
I'm pretty sure I would have gotten one anyway but I wouldn't have the wealth of knowledge or confidence in my choice I now have. Thanks for that.
Harley should sponsor this site, it's the best customer retention tool they have! Plus we ask each other all the dumb questions (and the smart ones) so they don't have their time wasted. I would never bother ringing the dealer or the MoCo when this resource is here. As a group, the membership probably know as much about this bike as they do, well close, in most respects.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
UKVrodder said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Kaz, I was just funnin' ya. :)
Don't You Know I'm HORMONAL This Week! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts