Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice site. I am looking ino buying a v-rod as my first harley. Not sure what I want yet, wither a american iron horse slammer or a v-rod and input

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Rent a V-rod. Your decision will be made.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Tim, as you might guess we are more then just a little bit one sided on your choices. :D But welcome and I will let some of the others explain the enjoyment of a V-Rod.

Max

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
since the first v-rod Pic I ever saw I fell in love, but I would have to change the rims and I want a phat tail.

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Tim,
If you look at the Member's pictures, you will see there is really no 2 V-Rods alike there (except mine and Ketsugo's, I make it a habit of copying him A LOT!) It is all about making your V-Rod YOURS! You could pay the $$ and have a company give you THEIR idea of a custom bike, or you could do it yourself! I second Daniii's comment. It's like Life Cereal, "Try it, You'll Like it!"

Mike

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
have to say this is a great site. I found a lot of info and some sweet looking bikes

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome, think on this one....Many Indian owners are right now !
If/when one of them has a problem , who will help you ? one of about 600 dealerships across the U.S. or one of the other ones ??? Good luck with your V-Rod !!!! ;)
BobT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts