Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just joined and wanted to reach out as I just bought my first HD and it is a 2004 VRSCB. I am just getting into it but love it already. There is some for me to work on but I am excited to be part of the family now!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, my bike has a Samson Street Sweeper exhaust(which sounds awesome!!), a Rifle Fairing, aftermarket grips and mirrors, black powder coated wheels, exhaust, and front fender mount. Also the airbox is half topless and has just over 12k miles. Now I am looking to do some additional basic mods, and replace the rear shocks with HF prgressives ASAP as I am a big guy and need the support.. lol.. I am open to recommendations, suggestions, pointers, and any tips and tricks..

·
Departed the Fix.
5,206 Posts
Welcome!

There is a lot of great information here, both with the Search function and from individual members.

Parts are starting to get a little hard to find on the bikes as they're no longer in production, but if it can be done to a V-Rod, it probably has been done-- and the information is around here somewhere.

Again, Welcome!

R.

·
"Vrod King"
923 Posts
:vrodforu:

We're always here to help you spend lots of money.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome ..I have a 2004 B. It's been great. Had a few issues with the gas gauge, but fixed it pretty easily. You will find there a lot of knowledge in this forum and people willing to help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts