Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put this bitchin headlight on my bike today!
It's called the Phantom headlight.
Comes in chrome and looks awesome!
What do you think?
I had to purchase the mounting kit to have it mount to my stock trees, I powdercoated my trees black so the chrome really shows up!
Here's the link if you want more info http://www.grcustoms.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=3&products_id=236

GR

Attachments

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
I like it!!

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Seen those. Expensive!! Looks good. Give it a finished touch by filling in the space between the triple trees with either the HD plate or something you fabricate yourself. Cover up the wiring.

·
Pineland Underground
14,737 Posts
Steppenwolf said:
Give it a finished touch by filling in the space between the triple trees with either the HD plate or something you fabricate yourself. Cover up the wiring.
:them: Was thinking the same thing. Like the way it looks and would consider it for my bike but somethings got to be done about all that open space and exposed wires.

·
Slammed
68 Posts
Light

I like it... Can you get a bracket to cover it from HD? Also, can you get the light in Black? Did it come with brackets?

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
hmmmmm

not really feeling it.. it doesnt look BAD but I wouldnt want it on my bike.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steppenwolf said:
Seen those. Expensive!! Looks good. Give it a finished touch by filling in the space between the triple trees with either the HD plate or something you fabricate yourself. Cover up the wiring.

We are working on the plate to attach to the back in chrome and in black!

GR

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
How about some pics further away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.