Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a new HD 832 page catalog in the mail today and it had 2 glorious page of performance parts like air filters and oil and medallions and fork braces in it I am so impressed Harley realized that the only performance bike in the lineup got so much attention to performance parts. The marketing people there must have been on vacation and put the lawyers in for replacements. There were several pages of chrome and parts like that but V-Rod people want performance and HD just forgets about that. The only Cool thing that came in the mail today was the Buell catalog that had the new 1125R with 146 HP stock and 10500 RPM red line.

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
Well it DID have 4 pages of seats and 2 pages of windshields.

·
Lifetime Member
5,212 Posts
I personally don't understand all of the 105th anniversary stuff, do they expect people to put 105th stuff on non-105th bikes?

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
Yea, I bought all the 104th anniversary stuff and put on my bike. LOL

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
LIUNARep said:
I personally don't understand all of the 105th anniversary stuff, do they expect people to put 105th stuff on non-105th bikes?
Never really thought of that but now that you mention it... WTF is up with that????

·
Finn
466 Posts
LIUNARep said:
Its the slightly less known but far more popular Centenpluspentatenial.
Sheesh guy get a clue.
:hidesbeh:

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
LIUNARep said:

They did the same with the 100th anniversary parts. I still see 100th junk on the clearance tables.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Had a guy come into the store this weekend looking for one of those SAC overnight bags. We had both the "old style" and the new 105th Annv ones in stock and he opted for the 105th one for $50 more, just cause of that badge. I guess it's important to some people. (NO, he didn't have a V...he had a Heritage)

The only difference was that little plastic badge sewn on the "lid". Ok and the cool attached rain cover, but still that's not exactly $50 worth of improvement...

·
Lifetime Member
5,212 Posts
FINNS VROD said:
Its the slightly less known but far more popular Centenpluspentatenial.
Sheesh guy get a clue.
:hidesbeh:
You got a point there, Maybe I should think again about putting them on........................................................................NO.

·
Bad luck depository
545 Posts
o2man98 said:
They did the same with the 100th anniversary parts. I still see 100th junk on the clearance tables.
Well 1% of the people who own HD will put on 100 then 105 anniversary stuff and with a 200% markup... well you do the math!

I wonder which 1% they are.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts