Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I've done stuff
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wazzup: I am new to the forum. I just bought a new NRS, (my first HD). My fiance is ddavis who has had a SE for awhile. I cannot ride yet as I am vertically challenged and had to order a reduced reach seat and need to send off my shocks to cut about an inch and half off. I may even need reduced reach controls, but...I had to have this bike. It was the only one for me. But, Darren has sure taken care of the riding for me. I bought the bike with 3 miles on it and it now has 130 miles on it. Breaking it in as he says. I look forward to meeting everyone at the KC Rally. :dance:

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Welcome to the forum my love.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
welcome

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
:them: :vrodforu:

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Welcome! I have had the opportunity to meet Darren and I must say I'm truely sorry for you! Must've been some slim pickins' in the ole hometown, huh!:stilpoke: :angeldev: Naw, just kiddin', we had a great time and I look forward to meeting you in KC!

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
******* said:
Welcome! I have had the opportunity to meet Darren and I must say I'm truely sorry for you! Must've been some slim pickins' in the ole hometown, huh!:stilpoke: :angeldev: Naw, just kiddin', we had a great time and I look forward to meeting you in KC!
Damn thats cold,
Welcome anyway, look around and enjoy

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
:vrodforu:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts