Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 07 Night Rod on Weds! I'm one of the many that have given up on crotch rockets, and now I'm thoroughly enjoying my new HARLEY! Always wanted one, never thought I would get it this soon!! Luckily for me, my Dad just bought his first Harley on Tues.(Ultra Classic), and convinced me that I needed one also. So the next day I went down to the dealer and there it was!!! And just to seal the deal, I found out I save about 700 dollars a year on my Insurance!!! Pretty damn excited, I dont know when Im going to be able to get back in my Car!!:) Here is the first pic once we got it home... Im going on Sat to order the turn signal relocation kit, Sundowner Seat, Sissy Bar/Touring Passenger Seat (For the Girlfriend), LED clear Tailight, and some other misc things...

crappy camera phone pic:

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
:vrodforu:

NICE!

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Sweet and welcome!

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
welcome to the forums...that's a nice lookin bike you got there :thumb:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Congratulations - the bike looks great. Welcome to the forum.

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
:vrodforu: What part of Southern Calif are you ?

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome!!!! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Maybe I will see you out there! So Cal is a great place to ride :)

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Boosted1456 said:
Agoura Hills to be exact... Basically 10 miles or so Inland of Malibu. Next to all the canyons :D
I ride out there almost every weekend.

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
Boosted1456 said:
Agoura Hills to be exact... Basically 10 miles or so Inland of Malibu. Next to all the canyons :D
cool. You should meet us for a ride sometime. We ride out there all the time. :) Welcome!

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
welcome, good choice of bikes, look around learn and enjoy

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts