Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bars

vrodvinny said:
That looks good :thumb: How do those bars feel?How do they feel to the stock bars?
The stock bars are 28" wide. The euro
bars are 32" wide for a bigger feel. The headlight is raised about about 3" and the custer gauge is cut about 3" to give a sporty look. Something different.
ride safe
vrodtom

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
VRodTom, can you take a photo from the "seating position". One from normal eye level and another zoomed in on speedometer cluster.

This mod is high on my "to do list".

BTW, it looks great.

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
That does look good. uses the stock headlight, huh?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
V-Man said:
Tom,

How are you liking those slotted chrome wheels? I'm thinking of going the same route. Who did them for you, Steve @ v-mod.com?

Thanks.
Yes, I got the wheels from steve at v-mod. I think for the price, its one of the best buy out there. It matches the chrome pulley great! ( custom chrome wheels for about $1200)

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
danafwelch said:
Who was the vendor for those bars and bikini fairing?
I got the bars and fairing from eurocomponentsusa.com in fla. Alittle pricey at about $700 but I really like the sporty look and I didn't like the look of the stock light. The bars have a bigger feel because they are about 4" inchs wider than stock, besides being lower and forward. I am very happy with the look and feel.
ride safe
tom

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.