Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
That looks good :thumb: How do those bars feel?How do they feel to the stock bars?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bars

vrodvinny said:
That looks good :thumb: How do those bars feel?How do they feel to the stock bars?
The stock bars are 28" wide. The euro
bars are 32" wide for a bigger feel. The headlight is raised about about 3" and the custer gauge is cut about 3" to give a sporty look. Something different.
ride safe
vrodtom

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
VRodTom, can you take a photo from the "seating position". One from normal eye level and another zoomed in on speedometer cluster.

This mod is high on my "to do list".

BTW, it looks great.

·
Registered
347 Posts
SSTuner said:
VRodTom, can you take a photo from the "seating position". One from normal eye level and another zoomed in on speedometer cluster.

This mod is high on my "to do list".

BTW, it looks great.
Like to see more pics!

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
That does look good. uses the stock headlight, huh?

·
Registered
454 Posts
vrodtom said:
Finally installed my euro bars and fairing kit. Easy install and a completely new look!
ride safe
vrodtom
Tom,

How are you liking those slotted chrome wheels? I'm thinking of going the same route. Who did them for you, Steve @ v-mod.com?

Thanks.

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Looking really nice Tom! I like that fairing. Who did the paint on your bike? Looks cool!

Gary

·
Registered
257 Posts
very nice look

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
V-Man said:
Tom,

How are you liking those slotted chrome wheels? I'm thinking of going the same route. Who did them for you, Steve @ v-mod.com?

Thanks.
Yes, I got the wheels from steve at v-mod. I think for the price, its one of the best buy out there. It matches the chrome pulley great! ( custom chrome wheels for about $1200)

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
danafwelch said:
Who was the vendor for those bars and bikini fairing?
I got the bars and fairing from eurocomponentsusa.com in fla. Alittle pricey at about $700 but I really like the sporty look and I didn't like the look of the stock light. The bars have a bigger feel because they are about 4" inchs wider than stock, besides being lower and forward. I am very happy with the look and feel.
ride safe
tom

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts