Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first HD. 2004 VRSCA. I'm very excited to learn more customizing options. Thanks for having me...

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
New Members Creedo and Welcome!

Welcome to the forum ,this diclaimer is fully legit and carries with no meaning what so ever,the litigent on this forum has warned you and is not held responsible for the emptying of your bank account and or your pockets this also requires you to not to cry when gazing upon another members MODS and or Drooling without a Drool bucket (Which is not supplied under statute D1 da Drool) we can and will not be responsible for wetting of the pants and or gnashing of the teefes due to a Mod that was done and an expensive one at that without consulting the Gurus here at 1130cc.com for the best prices known,however the Gurus here will help in any way possible under the ''Forum act of kindness" as long as you don`t listen to or read to many things from BIG TONY,who by the way is a nice guy from another country but has no governing position over your own personal life "EXCEPT for HOW MANY OF HIS LOYAL FOLLOWERS TO BRING SOME SORT OF COUNT UP ON THIS SITE",as to the here to effect to bring a relative tranquil envirement to this site is left up to you so you may not cause pant wetting and or any other harmfull or shamefull deed---so have a great day!:soapbox:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts