Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Tired of the crap
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the H-D site, and it looks like they've come out with a number of new accessories for us V-Rod fans:

1) Someone must have seen Max's posts about the polished wheels, (or at least heard our bitchin' about how easily the stock wheels get stained..) because there is now a set of chromed disc wheels. About $1600 for a pair..

2) There also looks two new pieces of "universal mount" luggage, that strap to the passenger pillion. Its hard to say much about it, because the picture link on the site doesn't work - but it does look like a nice option for those of us who like to travel light, and aren't thrilled with dropping $900 for the saddlebags.

3) VRSCB owners can now drop a cool $1000 and buy all the chromed engine pieces they would have gotten if they'd bought a VRSCA in the first place.

4) Numerous new handgrips and footpegs...

New VRSC Accessories .. Check 'em out, and share your comments.

·
Tired of the crap
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to add, there is also a chrome (plated?) billet muffler clamp, to replace the Ace Hardware ones that come with your bike. Sorry, but they only fit the OEM (Stock and SE) mufflers.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I like the second travel bag and also Love the Muffler Claps. I'll be getting a set of these before mounting my new V-Mod SE's

·
Registered
154 Posts
At Dale's HD in Mt Vernon, IL you can get chrome wheels for $800 exchanging your stock ones.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Finally...The six speed Screaming Eagle transmission is available for the Touring and Softail models...but unavailable for the V-Rod yet?? maybe it'll become standard feature on the 2005/06 VRSC bike ??

Peter
02 stock (for now)
V-mod pipes and SE1 coming.

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
i am going to have to get the Stealth Collection - Shifter Peg
to go with my grips. maybe i wont mess anything up this time.

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
$200 for essentually a T-Bag that doesn't even work flipped around on the luggage rack? Seems like a ripoff to me ;)

You gotta love the MoCo, drop the price $500 on the B and add a $1000 option to chrome out the motor :rofl:

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
:wazzup:
No Big Bore kit yet? :confused:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Thanks vroddrew, You cost me $80.00! Just had to have the Chrome Billet Muffler Clamp Kit, much better than stock, a real finishing touch.

Dave

·
Registered
126 Posts
Damn another call to Hales, those muff clamps are to sweet!!!

·
Riding the good life
4,908 Posts
Might not make the wallet feel better, betcha feel proud to make WilleG just that much more wealthier!!

Guess Im gonna have to ditch my chrome plated duct tape I been running on those muffler clamps to hide em. 3M is going to be upset at Wille and crew for this one!!

Anybody seen a rat v-rod yet? Theres got to be one happening somewhere by now.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts