Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
obsessive
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havent even gotten the bike yet(ebay deal), but Im glad I found what seems like a great forum with tons of info. Found it looking for a headlight visor and have already seen lots of money leaving the Briggs savings account. Wife is worried. Its a 05 VRSCB with bubba juggs, reprogramed, with a few extras. Nervous, excited, cant wait to ride it. Not the first Harley, but have been real curious about the Rods. Just want to say thanks in advance, cause I'll be looking for advise on something...

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Great choice with getting a "B" model!
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Congrats on the new ride ! Any questions, just ask. Lots of very knowlegdable people here, I've learned quite a bit, Skip

:welcome:

·
obsessive
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
showed up today, and I must say it is the best running, handling Harley Ive ridden. Im looking forward to tons of miles on this thing. I appreciate everyone making a noob feel welcome. Again thanks...:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome. Got mine a little over a month ago and, while I haven't had a lot of good riding weather, I have had it out for around 200 miles. I love it.

·
MISSISSIPPI KID
1,352 Posts
Good choice!

:them::vrodforu:

·
obsessive
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK OK Ill get some pics up this week. Update....have had the bike for a month put a DX light on it(thanks JOSEPY) and some black drag bars. It really cleaned up the look, or at least the look I like. Hoping to find some wheels that dont bankrupt me. Did a 80+ mile loop around Lake Berryessa last week and aside from the gauge saying I was out of gas I had a great ride. BTW you guys all suck with all of these great ideas/mods that you post.

·
Registered
150 Posts
BTW you guys all suck with all of these great ideas/mods that you post.
First welcome to a fantastic forum with a wealth of information and V-Rod Guru's!

As to your quote:
The maxim "How Fast Do You Want To Spend!" Comes to mind if you even attempt to keep up with all the mods posted here, :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts