Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, I have been looking around this forum and it turly is a good one.
I am a pilot and just love the vrod. Hope every one here can help me make my ride better and safe.

thanks
:vrod:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome vrodpilot, it seems we are gathering a group of pilots here on the site. I'm sure the others will chime in.

Max

·
2,552 Posts
vrodpilot

:vrodforu:Glad you joined us. You will not meet a better group of people/V-Roders. Hope to hear from you often. :cheers:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have 4 type ratings in jets, but will fly anything if you pay me.
28,000 hours total time. Got tired of the road so took a job flying a
421 cessna that I am home almost ever night. They pay me as if I were fling a jet so I have the best of both worlds. I fly part time on corp. jets if they need me, but I like staying home the best.

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
hey, good for you!! sounds like a sweet deal that will allow you to ride, too! So, tell us about your bike??? Pics?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2003 black and silver. I will maybe put some pipes on her but keep her stock for awhile. Don't you just love the way she goes down in gear in to a turn.
Most bikes want to pitch you off the front, but not the vrod. I can go in to the turn in 4 gear and go to first with no forward pull. And open up half way through the turn and it will not drive you in to turn. Harley has done thier home work. She flys well :dance:

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
yup, she's a truly FINE thing...

you know, it's interesting. Nobody talks about their v-rod as male, women here included.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I fly my V-rod every chance I get! :kaz:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Your welcome to come "fly" with us on the forum.
Lots here to "navigate"
enjoy,
BobT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts