Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don't know where to start. First off I love this site Thank You, Thank You, Thank You :thumb: I've been picking up tips here abd there but this site is awesome :notworth: I pick up my V-Rod last year and it already had a custom paint job on it and some chrome and pull back drag bars. Last winter I added some more chrome and golf club mirriors. Next I'm looking at changing my seat any help or advice in this area would be welcome. After that it will be to side mount my license plate. That opens up a whole nother can of worms. Like turn signals and or different rear fender? I'm open to all advice thanks.

·
Get a Grip!
696 Posts
Corbin, big $$, great seats with tons of options, customer service if needed, at times is lacking

·
Live Free or Die
938 Posts
Welcome, have fun researching here, it is a great site because the people are very hospitable...

Most have the Sundowner if they have SO's riding on the back, the next most popular is the Willie G. for those who want to preserve the original look of the V-Rod. Its a toss-up as to which one is most comfortable.

Have fun, ask lots of questions...

·
Full Speed Realtor
271 Posts
I caved into the peer pressure on this site and bought a Sundowner last month. I love it as does my gal, but it looks kinda wide. I can swap back to stock in about 60 seconds, though usually don't bother. I'm really not much into appearance related mods - there's cool stuff out there, but I think the Rod is gorgeous straight out of the factory.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome! Sundowner... your ass will love it! The group did a buy on a more high tech one...forget the name, look under "group buys" they seem to love it but it looked like sitting on a iron girder to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts