Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone! I've had my '03 for six months, 4000 miles, and just found this site. I haven't spent much time on the computer in the past, but I can see it increasing in the future, spending time on this forum. I was reading a back post on the v-mod sight and saw a reference to this site.

I've got an 03 v-rod painted midnight blue with silver criss cross flames trimed in red. I've installed alot of the chrome accessories for the bike.
How do I post a picture?

I live in Savannah, GA. If anyone is in this area, send me an email and we'll get together for a ride.

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Welcome, Slash! Your bike sounds beautiful!

You can post your pics in the photogallery. You'll find a link to the gallery on the index page (where all the forums are listed). Use your normal username and password to register.

And, you can attach them to a post. If you click on reply, a screen will come up where you can type in a message. There's a box in the Additional Options area on this screen called Attach Files and a button that says Manage Attachments. Click on that button and a new screen will come up that let's you attach photo files (or whatever) to your message.

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Val

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome to the forum slash.

Max

·
Todd
482 Posts
:vrodforu: I will have to call you when I get out your way. You got a great city there. I am in Augusta, let me know if your up my way and say :wazzup:

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of great people=lots of great ideas. the more the merrier

Greg

·
High Performance
276 Posts
Welcome Slash. I live South of Savannah on St. Simons. I ride up to Savannah to the dealer once a month or so, at least until the new dealership is built in Brunswick.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jeff said:
Welcome Slash. I live South of Savannah on St. Simons. I ride up to Savannah to the dealer once a month or so, at least until the new dealership is built in Brunswick.
Thanks for the reply. Next time you are heading this way let me know and I'll come over and meet you.

·
Registered
257 Posts
welcome

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
Hi Slash. We lived in Savannah (Georgetown) 10 years ago, enjoyed it, and visit whenever we can. Welcome to our addiction.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts