Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how are yeah? I just bought me a 2004 VRSCB all black and I love it. I traded my 1999 Springer for it. What a shock!! Wahoo!! I kinda pissed off all of my "Harley" riding buddies but I don't care, all they see is my ass going down the road. As for the Mustang 5.0 crowd, I haven't lost a light to light yet. They usually ask me what it is and I just say "It's a Harley", and stomp them some more!!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bill, we can add you to the list of members in the DFW area.

Max

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Max, and everyone. I live over here in Mansfield. Ya'll gotta nice forum here thanks for saying Welcome. I got a couple buddies at work who ride v-rods. They keep dogging me to ring the heck out of my new bike haulin it down 360 during rush hour no less. I only have 490 miles on her but I tell ya gettin use to her has been easier then I thought.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Ricky are you in the sevice?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Bill there are a group of us here in the Dallas area, I'm in Plano myself.

Max

·
its safe to surf
136 Posts
Biker Bill,

we need to plan a all V-ROD ride soon. we had one last saturday with 4 v-rods... :cheers:

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds good David. See if I can get some of my slacker friends to tag along if you don't mind, They'll have to ok it with the wife first Ha Ha. Really nice to me you fellas.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ricky, I was in the Navy1991 to 1995. but don't hold it against me, some of my Jar head friends say I would of made a better soilder then a sailor.

·
4,638 Posts
Biker Bill said:
Ricky, I was in the Navy1991 to 1995. but don't hold it against me, some of my Jar head friends say I would of made a better soilder then a sailor.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

·
4,638 Posts
Biker Bill said:
Ricky, I was in the Navy to 1995. but don't hold it against me, some of my Jar head friends say I would of made a better soilder then a sailor.
I could not imagen being on a ship for 6 months at a time..... No where to ride.....:banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new V-Rod.

Anther ride soon soudns good!

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
Welcome Bill. Owning a V-Rod is sort of like living in Ft Worth and being born out of state. The "Traditional" HD guys will allow you in, but don't give full respect. Just show them your rapidly receeding tail light now and then. (Get a tail light from they Doc and they will see you twice as far away).

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
:vrodforu: get ready to spend some more :2cents:

·
4,638 Posts
Daniii said:
Welcome Bill. Owning a V-Rod is sort of like living in Ft Worth and being born out of state. The "Traditional" HD guys will allow you in, but don't give full respect. Just show them your rapidly receeding tail light now and then. (Get a tail light from they Doc and they will see you twice as far away).
Yea...Smoke that A$$... They will come around....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts