Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a Screamin Eagle Destroyer.... Looks like I can learn a lot in here and I have a LOT to learn! Thanks for having me!

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
:vrodforu: Nice to see another guy from the Dakota's on here. Doesn't look like we'll be able to do alot of riding together

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be down for the Stan Johnson Memorial race the end of July. I am racing at Oahe Speedway this weekend then head to Denver for the NHRA D-5 race.

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Safe riding... have fun.

·
Run-N-Gun
267 Posts
From Huron even! My former step-dad works at Karls and my brother lives over in Iroquois. I've spent a bit of time there. Welcome to the party.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
Welcome to the payground.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! Great weekend results at Oahe Speedway. Semi finals on Saturday, was #1 qualifier on Sunday with a .003 r/t. Took it to the finals where I was finally defeated. Good Showing for the Destroyer!

·
Noel
4,579 Posts
Thanks everyone! Great weekend results at Oahe Speedway. Semi finals on Saturday, was #1 qualifier on Sunday with a .003 r/t. Took it to the finals where I was finally defeated. Good Showing for the Destroyer!
Belated welcome, make sure to get over to the VRXSE & RACING sub forums where many of us post our experiences!

Glad to see another Destroyer Racer willing to share & learn, :notworth:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts