Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just checking in to say "HI". I currently ride a 2001 Yamaha FZ1 but I just rented an '09 VRSCA and I am in love!!! I've had a "thing" for the V-ROD's for quite some time but now am a certified addict after this weekend. Hope to meet some cool people and maybe get a good deal on a bike here. Thanks guys!!!

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Welcome. Where at in NE Ohio? I grew up in Fremont.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Welcome. Where at in NE Ohio? I grew up in Fremont.
:them: Me too...

Lots of great people on here.

Read and enjoy. My garage is open if you need any help.

Check out the vidoes ..link in Sig.

Rod

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Well I was born in Painesville, OH.(Lake County), lived in Madison, OH.(Lake County), then Geneva, OH.(Ashtabula County), got married and moved out to Ashtabula, OH.(Ashtabula County) and presently I'm residing in Madison, OH.(Lake County). And there you have it; my whole life in a nutshell...literally! Thanks for the warm reception. I don't currently have said V-ROD, but am lusting after the NightRod Special. Did I mention lusting???:notworth::notworth:

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
The classifieds here are great.

Best price on the Rods and some really great bikes in there to.

post up after you are done lusting and you bought one. lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lusting leads to desiring. Desiring leads to planning. Planning leads to acquisition. Acquisition leads to total domination! LOL!!!

Yoda.jpg

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
nice ride! We rarely throw rocks regarding fine pieces of machinery... Personal attacks on the other hand...... (I kid I kid)
:vrodforu:

·
Movin LA to WA state
60 Posts
i just joined up with the forum too, I grew up in Ashtabula Ohio im in the service so i barely ever go back but i was up in N Kingsville its a small area in Ashtabula county. Take care.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know N. Kingsville very well! Just rolled through there on Sunday (9/26/10) as a matter of fact. Spent a lot of time out there when I was a kid/teen. Very cool! What part of Ashtabula you from?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun here,Ride safe,
Always Ride like everyone is trying to KILL you. Why? because they are...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts