Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks, New to the forum and I'm learning as I go. Actually registered last year after I bought my faithful steed and forgot all about the forums. Stumbled onto to the link the other night and came back to visit. Found some great information, seems to be frequented by some really good folks and now I'm sorry I lost out on the last serveral months of this forum. Been a gear head most of my life and love to tinker. I hope I can return the favor of the great information here by sharing my ideas and the lessons I've learned along the way.
Take care and ride wreckless (without a wreck!)..... :laugh:

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
justinc said:
Welcome Danno. I just found this site myself. Great people and lots of info.
Thanks Justin C. "lots of info" doesn't describe it. I think I have sensory overload! There's a tremendous knowledge base here and the willingness to help fellow members and have fun at the same time blows me away! I hope I can become a worthy member.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome: Both of You! :kaz:

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
RE-welcome danno

·
backcracker
735 Posts
Welcome Danno and Justinc!! Great place here, enjoy it, but be ready, addiction is inevitable!! :vrod:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome back Danno.

Max

·
Avenger Hawk
635 Posts
:welcome:

I know there are lots of VRODers in the KC area and it was just a matter of time before more began to find the site.

·
Registered
503 Posts
welcome..... keep an eye on your watch and a tighter hold on you wallet... this place is addicting and sucks up time.... and OH MAN... can this bunch find places for you to spend your money!!!

A great bunch.. I met some in Daytona

regards

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the warm reception! It's a pleasure hangin' out with you folks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts