Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Dances with Rain!
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once upon a time..... It was a blast, my first twist of the throttle on V-Rod that is. A friend let me ride his VRSCSE for about 20 miles about 2 yrs ago. Was restoring an FXR and riding a RKC at the time. Well both of those bikes are gone, and now I have an 07 Road Glide or Road Sofa as I call it. But the ride of choice for miles of smiles is an 04 VRSCB.
She is bone stock, the only mod is the previous owner had it painted yellow from orange. I have been checking out this forum and also a few fellow riders scoots to see where I want to go with it.
Thanks to HOG DR and HOG RD for getting me started.
SO here is the best part. My wife had an 07 Street Glide. SHe took the B Model out for a joy ride and did not return for about 15 minutes. My Road Sofa was in getting some warrnanty work, so I was riding the B model and she on the Street Glide. Well we ended up fighting over who was going to ride the B model.
Come home from work the one day and a couple was in my driveway with my wife talking to them and the Street Glide as the center piece. She ended up selling the Street Glide that night . I thought well now my fun is gone, she will ride the B model and I will never get to enjoy the bike. Boy was I wrong.
She bought an 05 VRSCSE off of Ebay the next day. I went and picked it up in Indy a few days later. SHe put 600 miles on it that first weekend and then this past week we rode to Colorado and back, about 2500 miles. She has no complaints and really loves it. SHe actually is riding more now than ever.
Anyway, I'm Jim, 37 and an ER RN but currently going to school to finish BSN and hopefully grad school. My wifes name is Tammy and she is a Radiologist.
We have two kids, 14 son and 12 daughter.
Tam's scooter is an 05 VRSCSE Orange and Black with PC, KN Filter, Screamin Eagle Pipes and topless. 114 HP.
Thanks for the Great Forum. Looking forward to KC in September.

Jim

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
great bikes.:vrodforu:

·
NSFW
1,985 Posts
Welcome!

:vrodforu:

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Welcome to forums!!! Sounds like you have a very cool wife. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.