Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
CHROME & LOTS OF IT
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thanks to bryan (bproulxvrod) for helping me out with shipping to Australia here is some pics of the new front fender the last one is it with the standard fender so you can see the difference, sorry fo the crap pics they are from my phone.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
How'd you attach it?...loose spacers or welded and drilled/tapped?

mine...

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Yep...and you have a "superbrace" to boot

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
Very nice :notworth: Glad it worked out for you and don't hesitate to ask if you need something shipped again :)

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Love the look of your guys's fenders, think i might have to pick something like that up for mine. How much did it run to have the brackets made and welded up if i can ask? I really like the ones you had made MegaZ.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
The spacers were lazer cut for $45. They were later drilled and tapped for about the same, then welded in place again for about the same. FLEX did all his own work. I don't have the equipment or brain for that.

·
all or nothing
1,372 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
I'm looking at the style of the homes and see at least one yellow license plate and I'm thinking you live in New South Wales?

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
beautiful!! Any tips, Bryan? Love it! Joe

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
LOVE that fender!

·
all or nothing
1,372 Posts
Very nice :notworth: Glad it worked out for you and don't hesitate to ask if you need something shipped again :)
Who has made the beautiful fender?

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
Who has made the beautiful fender?
Flex bought this fender from this Ebay vendor and then welded and threaded it to match the stock mounting points on the lower legs: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FULL-CHOPPER-FRONT-FENDER-HARLEY-19-XL-DYNA-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem43a23e34adQQitemZ290484794541QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

He had it shipped to me and then I shipped it to him because the prices they were quoting him for international shipping were very high. Let me know if I can be of any assistance in getting one sent to you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts