Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Grabbin' a Handfull
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done looking around here and this is a great active forum. Just rode a new 2010 VRSCDX home a couple of days ago. Currently living in Northern Italy, where my wife is stationed with the USAF. My military days are over, and now I am part of her support staff and also a Domestic Engineer/stay at home Dad. Life is pretty good now and when I get done with the required Experienced Rider Course on the base to get my new endorsement, (to comply with local and USAFE laws) I will be out and enjoying this bike. The test ride was an absolute trip and I can't wait for more.

·
boredom kills
2,310 Posts
Welcome

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome, and thank you for your family's service!

·
Justpassinthru
8,976 Posts
Welcome and Thanks for service, and enjoy the Bike and Smile every Mile down the Road.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just got done looking around here and this is a great active forum. Just rode a new 2010 VRSCDX home a couple of days ago. Currently living in Northern Italy, where my wife is stationed with the USAF. My military days are over, and now I am part of her support staff and also a Domestic Engineer/stay at home Dad. Life is pretty good now and when I get done with the required Experienced Rider Course on the base to get my new endorsement, (to comply with local and USAFE laws) I will be out and enjoying this bike. The test ride was an absolute trip and I can't wait for more.
hello destro,my name is tonya and i am new here as well.i had a delima which is why i wrote.wow! you are in italy,that is so great as i am italian,i have family in italy that i have never met.would love to go there some day,it is my dream to go.my last name is passarelli,i live in maryland.i dont have a vrod yet but would love to have the one i have my eye on.i do however have a beautiful sporster,i just cant seem to give it up.take a look at the pics i have here..well nice to meet you and hope you love to ride as i do...tonya:cook:cook

·
Grabbin' a Handfull
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome everyone. :thumb:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome to the forum & congrats on the new Bike. Have fun here,Ride safe,
Always Ride like everyone is trying to KILL you. Why? because they are...

·
Registered
195 Posts
I've been in Italy for over a year and a half with my NRS, I almost refuse to ride on these roads!!! They are so slick, my jeep always fishtails. My bike has accumulated maybe 50 miles in the past 19 months.

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
take a weekend off and stop bye sometimes

·
Grabbin' a Handfull
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've been in Italy for over a year and a half with my NRS, I almost refuse to ride on these roads!!! They are so slick, my jeep always fishtails. My bike has accumulated maybe 50 miles in the past 19 months.
What a shame. The roads here, when dry, are not any more slick that I found when riding in Las Vegas. After all of my required classes and paperwork I got legal to ride in Italy in early October. Since then I have put 2600+ miles on my bike. Not too bad for riding mostly weekends and dodging the heavy rains we had in the past few months.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts