Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
VRSCF User
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ...

I've been watching and reading on that forum since I decided to purchase a used V-Rod ...

Finally , when I asked the salesman at the nearest dealer, if he could get me a used V-rod ... he said " why don't you go for a new one " .... when he said the price I was like ...woow thats a good price.... :D ... but .... :broke:

I continued to search for used .... and for all the money I would spend to make the used bike the way I would like it ... It was near the price of the new one ...

The salesman called me back in january ... to tell me that it was cheaper than the other day ....

I got back there and call for one Vivid Black VRSCF 2011 .. I'll receive it in April ... And IM F****** Happy about it ! :deal:

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome and congrats!
It's going to be a long wait for spring!

·
Banned
837 Posts
Hey T-Moo,
Welcome to 1130cc.com.
Hope you got some cash left in your pocket; you're going to need it for mods, an affliction we all seem to suffer here!

·
VRSCF User
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey T-Moo,
Welcome to 1130cc.com.
Hope you got some cash left in your pocket; you're going to need it for mods, an affliction we all seem to suffer here!

For sure ....

I want to begin with removing the baffles in my stock pipes (as someone did on this forum ) I would have bought TAB pipes ....but the law is very restrictive in here :spank: ... so I must keep the stock look for exausth system ....

....then the HID conversion .... and that will be over for this year .... I luv the look of the bike as is ...

Maybe ... a drop would be cool too ... :D

·
Banned
837 Posts
They'll probably start tightening up here soon. Sheep like to follow. Political Mentality... an oxymoran. There's always a way around things.

·
VRSCF User
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They'll probably start tightening up here soon. Sheep like to follow. Political Mentality... an oxymoran. There's always a way around things.
I unfortunatly live in a small place ... so they can easily spot you ...:banghead:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome mate! You're in for a treat!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts