Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont see a post so here it is.. Anyone in the NE area intereested in meeting up for a ride to mistic please feel free to join. We will be departing from the Vanilla bean at aprox 12 noon with a lunch pit stop in Mistic Ct feel free to call me for direction

508-864-6448 sorry its so last minute but we pulled this together sooner than we thought due to rain next week. hope to see some familiar faces..

Joel

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Hey Joel Thanks,

The reason why I did not post here is cause a sent a personal message invite to all 150 members here from MA. RI, CT & NH.

But you are right i should have put it here as well.

What a great ride it was! 9 of us cruised from The Vannila Bean down to Mystic, CT where we stopped and had lunch at The VooDoo Lounge. It was a sunny and brisk day.

We will be trying do do this a couple of more times before winter. Since most of the nine are self employed or laid off, we will most likely do one of these rides mid-week and it will be one of those spur of the moment things. So, if anyone else would like to be included in those communications, Please contact me via a PM and be sure to include your real name and a phone #. Sometimes it may be easier for me to just call and invite you or let you know that we will be riding the next day.

Here are a couple of pics from the parking lot at lunch in Mystic.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
damn, missed it. Didn't see my email till this morning. I'll keep an eye out for the next trip.

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
actually looks like we will be doing a western Mass run either Sat or Sun, send george a pm for details,,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts