Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a big ole group ride this year? We managed to get together last year for a few rides, lets do it again, post up if your interested and lets pick a date, I usually have Jeffa plan these but I havent seen him around. Lets get a big ole group together,

We can start out at the Vanilla bean and plan a good ride thru the quiet corner to a lunch destinationa and then move on from there..

Anyone In?? :dance:

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Yup. Give me what dates you are looking at.

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
firemedic said:
Yup. Give me what dates you are looking at.
No, no, you give me the weekends your not working so we can plan on you attending!!

·
RIDE SAFE!!
615 Posts
sunday wouldn't be an issue for me with a one or two week date in advance, been working much more this summer so i think i could get a fill if i have plans

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
As for July most Sat. are bad, but the only Sunday I do work is the 29th. So let me know what works better for the rest of you.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
The last one was a good time. I'd be in again. I'm pretty busy the next few weekends but will keep an eye on this post to see what we can come up with.

·
Premium Member
5,721 Posts
I'm off from June 30 - July 7 so if anyone wants to go for a ride just give me a call (401)255-2394. Later, Bryan

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
DrHeathenScum said:
you guys better get your shit together before it snows :D
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl: You got that right.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
bump

Where is everyone??

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,721 Posts
Bueller???????

·
Ride hard be safe!
953 Posts
I'm still alive! I just finished a run of 37 days at work without a day off!!I am looking forward to getting some riding in know before the snow.
Because of the problems getting dates lets try somethink like meet at the Bean the third Sunday in July the second Sunday in August and the first Sunday in September. this should break up the odd and even weeks for those who work or have kids.we can meet around 11 am. and ride off at noon. soory joel if this a highjack of a thread.

·
Ride hard be safe!
953 Posts
Any feed back on this or am I going to be the only one their

·
White is Faster :D
1,704 Posts
Sup...I'm up for something if I can make the time. Got a friend in CT that I can drop in on too...add to his V-rod envy lol.

I will watch this thread for times.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
We have been using the boat most weekends since I moved it to Amsbury so the riding has been limited. If you pick a date I will try to make it.

Brian, If you want to meet up my way a ride to the coast would be cool.

·
Ride hard be safe!
953 Posts
The actual dates for the weeks I posted before would be
July 15 this Sunday
August 12
September 2
I start my sunday rides at the Bean almost every week for a coffee before heading of for the day.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts