Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday Oct 23rd

The foliage should be in full bloom and winter is just around the corner. Cycorod is putting together the route. It will likely run up the CT/NY line, drop into VT and run into MA and back through CT. This will be an all day event and include lunch somewhere along the line. ALL makes/models welcome so spread the word and bring a friend or two. Meet point/ time to follow...

So who's down and which day is better for everyone?

·
Non-stop-rider
889 Posts
I am watching closely. I was planning on spending the whole weekend on my bike, camping and everything. I guess my vote would be for Saturday so I can swing down from Springfield and cruise back north with you guys. I'd end up splitting off up around VT to spend the night.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Sunday I'm busy so,

I vote for Saturday...

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Either day works for me, although I'd actually prefer Saturday myself... So thats 3 for Saturday. Anyone else?

·
GIT UR DONE...later
990 Posts
Can't make this one. Went to Laconia etc. on Sunday with a Ducati friend.

Attachments

·
boredom kills
2,310 Posts
I'm not able make this one....

·
Noel
4,585 Posts
Up in the air for me, I may be picking up the Destroyer on Saturday morning if everything is ready by then, if not then I'll do that the following Saturday.

I'll followup if I can make it, and watch what you 'all settle on for a meeting point.

·
Non-stop-rider
889 Posts
Are you thinking of meeting in the Danbury area again? I think what I am going to do is camp out over by West Point Friday night and meet you guys Saturday morning....if things continue to be weighted to a Saturday ride.

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you thinking of meeting in the Danbury area again? I think what I am going to do is camp out over by West Point Friday night and meet you guys Saturday morning....if things continue to be weighted to a Saturday ride.
YOU are the MAN. I'm guessing we will meet in that area... I'll check with cyco and keep you posted...

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
Sorry cant make it, I am working seven days a week until mid december. Hope you guys have a great trip, and everyone get back safe. Best Wishes

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry cant make it, I am working seven days a week until mid december. Hope you guys have a great trip, and everyone get back safe. Best Wishes
That's unhealthy. Trust me, I'm a medical professional. ;)

So when are you gonna have time to turbo the Muscle?? Me and cyco are counting on BBQ/beer/head scratching ASAP!!! :rofl:

·
Dean
775 Posts
Saturday.

I am up for Saturday and will more than likely meet up with you guys somewhere, as you head North.

I will keep an eye out for the route.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Saturday may work for me. I would meet up with you out around Torrington CT.

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
my comp. been timing out sorry havn't posted. as of now, sat. weather looks better than sun. i'm waiting to hear from some ny riders...thinking riding up rt22 ny then drop into vt, then ride south through mass. & ct. the ct./mass. riders will be closer to home & ny guys will not be to far from the ny border, nyorkers will be so close they can do a rolling burnout practically the whole way home.:D

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
WEST POINT, NY? i'm not to far from there...pm with your info. i can meet you off of rt301 (nice road) & we'll meet up with the rest of the guys.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Just curious, how many mi, total?

·
Non-stop-rider
889 Posts
WEST POINT, NY? i'm not to far from there...pm with your info. i can meet you off of rt301 (nice road) & we'll meet up with the rest of the guys.
Yup, so far my plan is to stay at the Clarence Fahnestock state park which would work out perfect for us meeting up in the morning. I'll send you my info.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Mark me as maybe. My bike is oos for now due to air suspension issues. Aside from that, I'm gonna wait to see the details of the ride before I can decide.

·
Non-stop-rider
889 Posts
Just toss a couple solid struts in there. A couple 2x2's will get you up and running in no time :)

1 - 20 of 116 Posts