·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Yes the orange is a stunning colour!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
No NO No

This guy is cool his name is Kevin, Very good guy--I bought parts from him and he is on the Up & Up

·
boo
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, i've bought stuff from him before - some of his stuff is overpriced a bit, some is well priced. he seems ok

i think people didnt like him because he'd come here and buy stuff cheap and then turn it around on ebay for a profit.

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
thats their problem, I also purchased a few items from him(SE exhaust, heat shields, etc...) at a very reasonable price with no problems.

If he is out to make a buck, great. Its the American way of life
I tried to purchase an item from him on an eBay "make an offer" listing, I made the offer, he accepted but then refused to send an eBay invoice and sell it thru eBay - outside only, he blew off several requests for a proper invoice which raised my guard and I passed. May or may not have worked out but he's sneaky to say the least.

·
boo
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hope you reported that to eBay. that's shady because i think it negates the buyer protection.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
hope you reported that to eBay. that's shady because i think it negates the buyer protection.
It's way shady and illegal by ebay policy but they didn't seem to care. I stayed clear and spent $25 more as to let him eat it. I suggest others do the same. He was no doubt attempting to circumvent the selling fees. Nickles and dimes!!! And yes all protection is forfeited.

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
I'd pick it up if I could convince the ole lady to get rid of her low rider and pick up that DX at Annapolis HD :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
It seems like it wouldn't take much to find a more reputable seller with comparable or better prices. No thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts