Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I've been lurking here for about a week now after picking up my new 07 VRSCDX last week. I have a Softail Custom and thought it was time for a change. Boy, what a change it is. I really like my Softail but the Nightrod is totally awesome. The Softail will be going very soon.

I've been checking out everyone's response's mainly about pipes, fuel management systems, and whether to go topless or not. When I picked up my bike, the dealer had already installed a set of Force pipes that they powdercoated black. Love the sound of the pipes and the way they look.

Being a carb guy, this FI stuff is all new to me. I've learned a lot in a week from this forum and you guys, even though you don't know it.
After reviewing everyone's comments about topless and FM devices, I decided to go with the PCIII USB and topless. Thanks for the illustrations and how too's. Moto Fuel had everything delivered yesterday along with the custom map. Installed everything last night and took it out for a ride today. Man, what a difference. Stronger pull, crisper throttle response, no popping, great sound from the pipes and air cleaner. What else can I ask for.
Anyway, just want to say hi.
Ed

·
Where's Max?
2,444 Posts
Welcome New Mexican Brother! If you ever head down south give me a hollar, we'll ride some!

:hyper: :welcome: :vrodforu: :welcome: :hyper:

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
awesome setup....and WELCOME to the best site on the net!

:vrodforu: :vrodforu:

Dan

·
Premium Member
5,508 Posts
:welcome: :vrodforu: :vrodforu: :welcome:
:worthless

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Congrats on the purchase...I am glad you are happy w/ your decision.

·
Dark Side
560 Posts
Congrats and Welcome. You must post pics soon or the natives will get restless.:D

·
HOLY RODKNOCKERS !
156 Posts
welcome Somos Elmanos !

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
good day

:D Congratulations......word

RIDE SAFE :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts