Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

After riding GSXR's I have crossed over to the better side:)
I bought my Sedona Orange on Black Friday and I am loving the bike. I have since done the stage one with the Black Widow pipes. Bike sounds great. Will start doing some mods soon!

Attachments

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me about it! LOL

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Welcome! You are off to a great start! Looks great! One day, Fleshwound will update his gallery - his DX is awesome! Joe

·
Registered
727 Posts
I own a new dx. I have V&H comp. series pipe, topless airbox with SE air filter, SE race tuner. I also had the bike dyno-tuned. These mods really make a good power difference. The dyno-tune really made everything really come together. My bike will pack the front tire through the first two gears no problem. Pm me if you wanna know a few more mods.

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new rod, you picked a beauty... Keep those knees in the breeze and the rubber side down...

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Great looking bike! I can't wait to get mine!

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I own a new dx. I have V&H comp. series pipe, topless airbox with SE air filter, SE race tuner. I also had the bike dyno-tuned. These mods really make a good power difference. The dyno-tune really made everything really come together. My bike will pack the front tire through the first two gears no problem. Pm me if you wanna know a few more mods.
I got the race tuner and dyno-tune as well. This def woke the bike up. I am extremely satisfied with the power from it.

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

·
Registered
130 Posts
That is the same bike I am looking at also. However, the dealer showed me a new sedona orange wide glide they just got in. Now I can't decide which one I want?

·
Registered
878 Posts
welcome to the forum, good looking bike!

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes they are the stocks. Really satisfied with the way they grip.

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Welcome
Hanging around here will lighten your wallet for sure. Some of the nicest people I have ever riden with I met through this site. Vrodders are a breed apart.

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Congrats on the bike, love that color. Thinking of going to the widows myself, how loud are they?

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
True, True. They are the Michelins. Sorry, didn't look first :/

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When the sun hits the bike, I agree ^^^
Looks awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts