Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

though i would share some pics of my dx with you. i know if looks like any other dx at the moment. just need to start modding now.

Thanks

Mark

·
Steppenwolf
159 Posts
Congrats, a great bike!

Got the same problem as you: the more I look and read here, the more input I get how much could be done - it's a great forum here with fantastic people.

Always drive carefully!

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Congrats on the new bike !! The fun is only beginning, it never ends !!

And.............:welcome:

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
Congrats! Good looking NRS.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Congratulations!

·
VRSCDX Comuter
392 Posts
only two wrongs staring your new DX life...joining this forum and thinking of mods..lol...it will become a sickness if you are careless...:D

jokes aside..welcome!

·
The Pharoah Rider
402 Posts
Hey guys,

though i would share some pics of my dx with you. i know if looks like any other dx at the moment. just need to start modding now.

Thanks

Mark

I see that u started your mods already, reach rider seat & handle bar (black) and exhaust. This only the beginning, enjoy every moment :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I see that u started your mods already, reach rider seat & handle bar (black) and exhaust. This only the beginning, enjoy every moment :)
yeh im a short arse, feel comfortable now. the Remus exhaust came on the bike from Harley and its sooo loud and Love it!!

Next is xenon lights, LED intercators (turn signals for the guys across the pond) powdercoat foot controls. then Future plans 300mm rear

1 - 20 of 22 Posts