Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Street Rod members,

I recently bought a new Corbin "close" seat and rear pillion from another member, but I have since decided to sell my VRSCR after purchasing a new Moto Guzzi Stelvio! The seats, obviously, are perfect and have only been mounted for trial purposes, still in factory bags and box. The pillion is shaped like the rear portion of a Corbin Gunfighter-style seat. Beautiful leather, and seem much more comfortable than stock or Sundowner, in my brief 5-minute sitting.

Willing to sell for $450 plus shipping. $700 value. Please PM me or call if interested: 818-424-5631

Thanks!
Ray

·
Registered
155 Posts
So tell us about stelvo is she sweet? The Guzzi's are one of the few bikes I like as much as the street rod. Unless there is some rule prohibiting exhibition of Italian bikes post a pic and share your thoughts

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Hello fellow Street Rod members,

I recently bought a new Corbin "close" seat and rear pillion from another member, but I have since decided to sell my VRSCR after purchasing a new Moto Guzzi Stelvio! The seats, obviously, are perfect and have only been mounted for trial purposes, still in factory bags and box. The pillion is shaped like the rear portion of a Corbin Gunfighter-style seat. Beautiful leather, and seem much more comfortable than stock or Sundowner, in my brief 5-minute sitting.

Willing to sell for $450 plus shipping. $700 value. Please PM me or call if interested: 818-424-5631

Thanks!
Ray
:worthless

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try to post some pics of the Corbin seats soon.

As for the Guzzi Stelvio, it's awesome!
I've owned about 25 Guzzis over the years, so I'm not new to the Guzzi world. This bike is, by far, the best running, best handling, most comfortable bike they've ever made, in my opinion. They all need some fuel injection massaging, exhaust, etc, as sent from the factory, but the 4-valve 1200 motor just rocks when it's uncorked!

I'll try to post some Guzzi pics, as well.

I bought the Corbin from donkl, here on the list. I see he just sold his Street Rod on eBay, so congrats Don! I'm selling it for what I paid. Hopefully another VRSCR member could use it.

Ray

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Sorry about the poor quality cell phone pictures.
I'll take good digital photos tomorrow and re-post.
Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts