Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today I traded in my 2011 Triumph Sprint GT for a new 2012 Night Rod.

So now the mods begin....

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
147 Posts
What do you thing of the power difference between the 2 bikes. My neighbor has a triumph Sprint and wants to race. I told him only in a straight line. By the way I have a F that is completly stock I dont know much about the triumph but I do know I have been riding a lot longer than him so I might have an advantage.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Funny I was thinking about getting the Triumph Sprint GT but I can't resist the 2012 NRS. So I traded in my 09 VRSCAW.

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
Welcome to the dark side!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the Sprint had NO SOUL. It was a great commuter-sorta like a prius....

As for a race/comparison, the sprint might beat off the line. that triple is such a fun engine- i swore it was gonna kill me back in my hooligan days when i rode a speed triple around the year 2000.

I figure this is just a larger more fun version of my night train i got rid of back in december.

See attached picture...

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
goody boxes started arriving today from Ghost Rider Customs: radiator grill screens, new headlight mount, glass coolant hose.

Last week the Bob Dron fairing came

Waiting for the V&H 2 into 1 pipe- hopefully this week

waiting for clamps....

Later in the week Rizoma clip-ons should arrive....

this is what i missed when i had the Triumph. I love building/constructing/modifying/customizing.....

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
goody boxes started arriving today from Ghost Rider Customs: radiator grill screens, new headlight mount, glass coolant hose.

Last week the Bob Dron fairing came

Waiting for the V&H 2 into 1 pipe- hopefully this week

waiting for clamps....

Later in the week Rizoma clip-ons should arrive....

this is what i missed when i had the Triumph. I love building/constructing/modifying/customizing.....

Damn, you don't f*ck around or waste any time do ya?! :notworth:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL waiting for the 2nd set of Memphis Shades brackets to arrive. Silly me even after askin how many i needed ordered 1 set instead of 2 initially.

Just got my 26t front sprocket. I think Im goin to have it powdercoated for some contrast color behind my pulley cover that is being made.....

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158634

Message 334 shows what he is makin for me....

Looking good. Now get that Dron on there. :spank: :D

·
Defender of Freedom
716 Posts
LOL waiting for the 2nd set of Memphis Shades brackets to arrive. Silly me even after askin how many i needed ordered 1 set instead of 2 initially.

Just got my 26t front sprocket. I think Im goin to have it powdercoated for some contrast color behind my pulley cover that is being made.....

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158634

Message 334 shows what he is makin for me....
Haha. Sounds good.

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Comming right along! Looks good, so far! Joe

1 - 20 of 31 Posts