Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is not a Vrod, and I still love my Vrod even after I customized it to my taste, but i wanted to show you some pix of my new project. It is a Walz frame, 280 tire, Goldammer front fork, 124 S&S, Baker trans. The seat is 17" from terra firma, gonna try to make the bars show very little wiring. I will post pix as it progresses.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Climax

I have looked at the Climax bars, really like them, but large ching.
The fork makes for some custom routing of wires. Exhaust is another question. Don't want standard chopper pipes. Here's
another view.

Attachments

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Sick Bike!:thumb Whats the Budget on that Bad Boy? :eek:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Tiiiight - them Goldammer front ends are awesome. What's the story with the 2 different style wheels? Just for mock-up? I've seen a couple Walz bikes with air suspension on them - any chance you're going to use one?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wheels

The front wheel is only for mockup, we are still waiting on the front wheel that we ordered from Germany 2 months ago. The rear wheel will take a 300, maybe when I wear out the 280 I'll try one, might not need a kick stand. The suspension will be air. I have to decide on turn signals, mirrors, exhaust and paint. Its a good winter project, helps get through the cold months. I don't think it will be ready for Bikeweek, I prefer to take my Vrod to Daytona anyhow, it doesn't overheat waiting in traffic. At Biketoberfest my friends Deuce kept overheating when we sat in lines of traffic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.