Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is not a Vrod, and I still love my Vrod even after I customized it to my taste, but i wanted to show you some pix of my new project. It is a Walz frame, 280 tire, Goldammer front fork, 124 S&S, Baker trans. The seat is 17" from terra firma, gonna try to make the bars show very little wiring. I will post pix as it progresses.

Attachments

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Sick Bike!:thumb Whats the Budget on that Bad Boy? :eek:

· Registered
424 Posts
Tiiiight - them Goldammer front ends are awesome. What's the story with the 2 different style wheels? Just for mock-up? I've seen a couple Walz bikes with air suspension on them - any chance you're going to use one?

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wheels

The front wheel is only for mockup, we are still waiting on the front wheel that we ordered from Germany 2 months ago. The rear wheel will take a 300, maybe when I wear out the 280 I'll try one, might not need a kick stand. The suspension will be air. I have to decide on turn signals, mirrors, exhaust and paint. Its a good winter project, helps get through the cold months. I don't think it will be ready for Bikeweek, I prefer to take my Vrod to Daytona anyhow, it doesn't overheat waiting in traffic. At Biketoberfest my friends Deuce kept overheating when we sat in lines of traffic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.