Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock '04 VRSCA and I want to change my bars out. I feel like they are way to close and im looking for some bars that let me stretch out a little more. Seems like the best way to go is to swap out the clamshell with the B riser setup so I can go with any 1" bars. Just wondering if anybody has something they are looking to get rid of or someplace good to pick them up. I saw the B riser kit on the V-mod site but its $250, just trying to get out a little cheaper than that. Any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
197 Posts
They make bars for the a's that keep the clamshell. I'll be installing my vmod z drag bars this weekend :D

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
you can get the B riser way cheaper than that. PM tyson. Then you have a ton of bar selection.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw the bars that go with the stock clamshell, but im not too crazy about the clamshell, and I like the ability to use any 1 inch bars with the b setup

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No luck with Tyson, hes out. I tried posting an ad in the wanted section but Im not able to. If anyone looking has any info on a B riser please PM me. Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, I saw the B riser conversion kit on V-mod, but its like 300 bucks, plus new bars. I want to change them, but its not something I want to spend 400-500 bucks on.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll have a B riser for sale in a week or two.
Great, PM me when you are ready to get rid of it. Are you gonna have the whole setup. It looks like my gauges from my clamshell setup will fit the B housing. Are you swapping yours to an aftermarket setup?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts