Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.. I know you guys absolutely hate the banner on the site... So I think its about time we change it up a little.

I will have my designers put something new together BUT there is one thing that I need from you guys to help ensure they get it right. If you guys are willing I would like to add some of the members bikes into the design. That way its a little different then the stock pics we find.

So if you are interested in having your bike in the new banner Please post up the pics that you want us to choose from.

The only thing I ask is that you pick the top 3 images if you are going to submit multiple images.

So if you are interested... Get to posting your images.

Thanks!
Stew

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
I think pics of members taken while out riding their bikes would be sweet. I know another site i visit frequently also has many different banners that alternate just like the ads on this site do.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
Nobody is going to do this for you.Send um in if you want your bike in the choosing for the banner.
Here's one of my cool 2007 X model.

Attachments

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
OK.. I know you guys absolutely hate the banner on the site... So I think its about time we change it up a little.

I will have my designers put something new together BUT there is one thing that I need from you guys to help ensure they get it right. If you guys are willing I would like to add some of the members bikes into the design. That way its a little different then the stock pics we find.

So if you are interested in having your bike in the new banner Please post up the pics that you want us to choose from.

The only thing I ask is that you pick the top 3 images if you are going to submit multiple images.

So if you are interested... Get to posting your images.

Thanks!
Stew
Not a big deal, leave it alone. I go directly to threads I'm interested in, don't really look around admiring the banners. All the same to me.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
why not take the winners form the Bike of the Year Contest for each class....

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
why not take the winners form the Bike of the Year Contest for each class....
........or the superior, higher tech, better built Ducatis and BMW's as a lot of posts and thread space is devoted to them here.

..........would also make Lux happy!?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts