Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15 new products for the Vrods. 8 out of the 15 are 105 Annive. Bullshite pieces that are really just OLD pieces with 105 Anniv. on them and a Nut with a Skull on it.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Hey Dave, join the club of HD haters like myself. Sometimes I wish Honda or Yamaha came up with the V-Rod, I have owned both and they (companies) seem far superior. (IMVHO)

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
firemedic said:
Hey Dave, join the club of HD haters like myself. Sometimes I wish Honda or Yamaha came up with the V-Rod, I have owned both and they (companies) seem far superior. (IMVHO)
OH how can I hate the company that built my Beauty. I do believe that this minimal new flair available should tell all those out there that keep speaking of a VROD Bagger and ridiculous statments like their should be VRod service centers etc... that the HD clientel do not like the bike and there arent that many out being sold to even make a Blip in the minds of marketing to let them think making a boat load of extras would be a wise business choice. The Line has been widdled down to 3 now, no more Comic book paint jobs or make believe sport bikes. I think HD has fine tuned the line brilliantly to keep the bike technological and yet appeal to people who want an HD.

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
nice to see a rechargeable SSII Pager... I had hacked my original SSII pager and put a tiny power jack in it so I could plug it in at home or plug in a double-AA pack while traveling... it's always a pain in the ass when I leave it on, not plugged in, and it kills the battery. I just bought a new battery for it this morning.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Believe me it is the best bike I have ever owned, and maybe with the decrease in models, and the loss of the "wanna be crotch rocket" things might get better and they can focus. But as for support for the bike, it is awful! Salesman don't want to sell it, service guy don't want to work on them, I tried to talk to the service guys at two different dept, and except for a couple of guys (yes there are goods ones out there). They just don't want to hear it. I deal with people for a living, and have a pretty good read on most. I know when I am being humored. And God forbid you try and tell them something you learned on-line!!! Again this is way :eek:fftopic: and didn't mean to step on my :soapbox: HD seems to be running the V-Rod from behind a curtains, they don't want the traditionalist HD rider to get upset because some time was taken away from the airheads.

·
I see dead people
1,045 Posts
I just ordered an 07 BMW K1200 GT. I currently have an 03 R1150RT BMW. I like my VRod but Harley treats the VRod owners like a red headed step child. (no offense carrot tops) Gettin on that 153 hp comfort rocket is a real treat and the Beemer dealers actually act like they APPRECIATE your business. Heck, If I take the beemer for a service appointment, they'll have a loaner Beemer gassed up and ready for me to ride off til mine is done. Are you listening Harley?? Hello. anyone home?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gunnysgt said:
I just ordered an 07 BMW K1200 GT. I currently have an 03 R1150RT BMW. I like my VRod but Harley treats the VRod owners like a red headed step child. (no offense carrot tops) Gettin on that 153 hp comfort rocket is a real treat and the Beemer dealers actually act like they APPRECIATE your business. Heck, If I take the beemer for a service appointment, they'll have a loaner Beemer gassed up and ready for me to ride off til mine is done. Are you listening Harley?? Hello. anyone home?
All American Moto Companies could take a lesson from the Europeans especially when t comes to customer service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts