Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fiance surprised me with 11' muscle, been after this bike for the past two years. It sucks just lookin at it so it was 40 degrees we slapped on our leathers and and put the first 5 miles on it. BAD IDEA!
Her jacket is full of dirt from the back wheel and the bike is filthy. But man was it worth it!!!!!!! First post here cant wait to exchage thoughts and stories.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
So. Cal. Cruzin'
101 Posts
Welcome!! It was 70 here today and sweet riding w/ the wife!!! Spring is coming sit tight! And enjoy!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Fiance surprised me with 11' muscle, been after this bike for the past two years. It sucks just lookin at it so it was 40 degrees we slapped on our leathers and and put the first 5 miles on it. BAD IDEA!
Her jacket is full of dirt from the back wheel and the bike is filthy. But man was it worth it!!!!!!! First post here cant wait to exchage thoughts and stories.
hahaha congrats on the new bike!! if i get a chance ill post a pic of mine, looks like i went muddin

·
Registered
547 Posts
Congratulations! I bought mine last November, bike has 3400km on it now:) Im in Perth, Western Australia, its 34C out at the moment and we have just had 70 odd houses burnt in a bushfire last weekend....a little different from your deep freeze.
So far I have added TAB slip-ons, a SERT and a K&N airfilter - bike goes like a rocket, but Plod enforces a 110km/h (about 65mph) speed limit rigorously. Might have to go to a track day

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you got one hell of a lady there, you might want to marry her :).... Congrats on the new Rod...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice to have an old lady like that. Where you at in Indiana? What dealer did you get it from? And if you don't mind, what did you pay out the door? I'm in Munster and looking for a black F now.

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
congrats on the bike and the awesome fiance!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congratz on the new Muscle and welcome to 1130cc.com

Enjoy!! Cheers!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congratz on the new Muscle and welcome to 1130cc.com

Enjoy!! Cheers!!!

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Welcome and enjoy! Pushing 50 today in PA and 60 on Friday (and I have a day off:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice to have an old lady like that. Where you at in Indiana? What dealer did you get it from? And if you don't mind, what did you pay out the door? I'm in Munster and looking for a black F now.
I live in Crown Point, used to live in munster though on kooy st neway, We got it at at Calumet Harley. Believe me when I say Harley dont haggle on new bikes I dont have an exact number but here do the math was 16,499 plus taxes n all the other fees plus we got the five year extended warranty. We did get them to throw in 1000 bucks merchandise that we used for some sweet leathers. Hope this helps u get a deal, very nice people to deal with. Good luck !

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you all for the congrats and warm welcomes!! Be safe and enjoy!

·
Ride hard die hard
243 Posts
I envy you.....It's almost time to get home and pick mine up! Congrats man

1 - 20 of 21 Posts