Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a NEW 100th Anniversary Super Sport Windshield for a Harley-Davidson V-Rod (specifically the 100th Anniversary edition model). As many of you know, these windshields with the 100th Anniversary logo have been discontinued. The box has been opened and the parts have been taken out of their factory sealed packages to see what they would look like on the bike, but have been placed back in their original packages and taped closed. The windshield still has the plastic seal over the 100th Anniversary logo and the sticker that you're supposed to remove before riding. Like I said, I only opened it to get an idea of what the windshield would look like on the bike. The windshield retailed for $360.00 ($359.95 to be exact).

I'm also including the taller risers which are designed to give the windshield a higher angle so the wind blows up and over your head instead of in your face which I've noticed has been a common complaint with Super Sport windshield owners (wind blowing in your face because the stock risers are too short). I purchased the taller risers from a fellow member, but I bought a touring windshield before the risers arrived so they are still in the box they were shipped in. I've seen taller risers on ebay for over $40.00! Again the taller risers are included!

Fall is around the corner so don't miss your chance to get a NEW 100th Anniversary Windshield for your V-Rod with the taller risers which is practically a $400.00+ retail value!

I'm asking $300.00 shipped in the lower 48 U.S. States!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's September, the temperature is already starting to drop. This will be perfect for Fall riding!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts