Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very pleased to happen to stumble upon this website. Looking forward to finding out great information about customizing my new addition and reviewing all the awesome pictures of what everyone has done. It really helps in making choices.

I previously owned a 95th Anniversary Fatboy (when living in Ontario and British Columbia) but had to sell it when I moved abroad to accept a new job internationally in Singapore.

Happy to say that as of today I have taken possession of the final 100th Anniversary VRod available in Singapore and will now enjoy riding it throughout Asia and taking it with me when I leave.

Looking forward to reading lots of interesting and insightful messages!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome thedragon, glad to have you here with us.

Max

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Dragon,
Welcome! I just recently turned down an oppertunity to go to the Singapore Army Command and General Staff College!! Hope I made the right decision by staying with the US School!

Mike

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Welcome to our slice of the internet.

In a previous job I traveled to Singapore at least 5 times a year and loved every visit. Next time you're at the East Coast Seafood Market have some Drunken Shrimp on me ;)

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Welcome, thedragon! I haven't been to Singapore, but have sure done ALOT of skiing at Whistler. In fact, my kids are headed up there next week.

Great that you've joined us!

Val

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Val,
Great to hear you love Whistler as well. My old Fatboy sure loved those winding mountainside passes!!

So far it has been the best snow year ever so your kids will have a blast.

Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MJW930,
Great to here you have travelled to and loved Singapore. We love every minute of it here and the Harley Dealer is great and the HOG Chapter very active.

Drunken Prawns and Pepper Crab on me next time you are in town!

thedragon!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VRodScout,
You really should give Singapore a chance sometime. You would love it here. Lifestyle is great, travel opportunities to exotic countries and deserted tropical islands abound. A totally modern city to return to with everything you might want.

Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome, thedragon.......send some pic's of that Harley dealer etc, interesting to see how things are done with motorcycles in Asia.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hawg100,
I will be sure to get some photos into the gallery. It is a great dealership. Very modern, large service bays with highly qualified technicians, huge clothing department and of course the usual selection of bikes and accessories.

Very active HOG Chapters (three in the immediate area) with regular Sunday morning breakfasts/rides.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thedragon,

I am originally from Indonesia, lived in Singapore when I was a student in 1987 and now I have been living in Sydney for the last 15 years.
Yes, I'd love to ride in Singapore, maybe to Johor and on to KL. Where have you ridden your Rod in Asia so far? would've been very interesting.
Let me know when you are down here in Sydney. Has anyone taken you for a ride in Sydney?

Cheers

Duddy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts