Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a weekend trip to vegas.... LVHD (Eastern Blvd.) has got 3 Denim/Vivid Black DX's in stock... $15,495 , one thousand bucks below MSRP and $1000 in accessories.

Just thought I'd pass this along, there's only one at this price... the other two were over $17K, but I think they had some kind of security system on them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
If i could get my $1,000 deposit back on the '08 i ordered, i'd probably have to buy a one way plane ticket to vegas and drive one of those '07's back to Boise.....thats a frikkin sweet deal.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,891 Posts
Mark Ducati said:
Just got back from a weekend trip to vegas.... LVHD (Eastern Blvd.) has got 3 Denim/Vivid Black DX's in stock... $15,495 , one thousand bucks below MSRP and $1000 in accessories.

Just thought I'd pass this along, there's only one at this price... the other two were over $17K, but I think they had some kind of security system on them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
trak,

Ummm.... ??? Your question or statement being? Or were you just giving me a bump?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTW, the assistant service manager Lori is a hot, skinny, little brunette with long hair...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,891 Posts
Mark Ducati said:
trak,

Ummm.... ??? Your question or statement being? Or were you just giving me a bump?

Ya, a bump, just wanted to make a silent point and repost your news about the value of 07's.
 

·
myvrodrocks
Joined
·
6,021 Posts
Slick Willy said:
If i could get my $1,000 deposit back on the '08 i ordered, i'd probably have to buy a one way plane ticket to vegas and drive one of those '07's back to Boise.....thats a frikkin sweet deal.

Do they have paved roads in Idaho? :stilpoke: Just joshin ya...you'd be driving right through my front yard on the I-15. Man I miss Utah...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
myvrodrocks said:
Do they have paved roads in Idaho? :stilpoke: Just joshin ya...you'd be driving right through my front yard on the I-15. Man I miss Utah...
They actually have multiple spots of paved areas....specifically, they like to pave around all the gawdamm potholes.....but leave the holes themselves in their natural state.

Boise to Las Vegas trip does not go through Utah.....
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top