Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took delivery of a really quick machine!!. This is my first Harley of any kind and couldn't be more pleased. I fell in love with the V-Rod the first time I laid my eyes on one and knew I had to have one. I could use all the help I can get learning about the in's and out's of this bike.Your wonderful site will help I know.So someone please kick me some knowlege on how to get more sound out of my stock bike. I hate to change the stock of pipes because I really like the apperence of them. So where should I :whack: :confused: :bs: start

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
kips04vrod said:
I just took delivery of a really quick machine!!. This is my first Harley of any kind and couldn't be more pleased. I fell in love with the V-Rod the first time I laid my eyes on one and knew I had to have one. I could use all the help I can get learning about the in's and out's of this bike.Your wonderful site will help I know.So someone please kick me some knowlege on how to get more sound out of my stock bike. I hate to change the stock of pipes because I really like the apperence of them. So where should I :whack: :confused: :bs: start
:vrodforu: Now the Cheapest is1. Drill Your own Baffles out.Cost=Free
Next is 2. we have a member that can do it for you for $60. Or 3. you can buy V-mods for $150+ exchange your pipes .Last but my Favorite 4. Buy a Complete new set of Turbo Tec USA Equalength Racing Headers $599.95! :diablo: Take a Few HOURS and check out the Site. :eek: Every Question You have has been answered at least 5 Times already so Let the Fun Begin! :kaz:

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
welcome!!! I have v-modded stock pipes and love the sound. Glad you found us! Post some pics of your bike.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
:welcome: I agree with Val. I have the V-Modded stock pipes with a HD S/E Stage 1 download and S/E filter. Great package that costed around $400 out the door.

·
Registered
249 Posts
:vmods from mainstreet motorcycles sound the best imho.
they are stock slip ons with the baffles removed :cheers:

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Welcome to forum. soon you will have more info than you will know what to do with ;)

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
:vrodforu: Get ready to spend some change these mods are never ending.

·
Avenger Hawk
635 Posts
:welcome: lots to learn :broke:

I also wanted to keep the stock exhaust look. First went with SE slip ons then chaged to v-mod stock exhaust. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts